Helping preserve hunting traditions for future generations.
IDEFA is a statewide group interested in all aspects of the Indiana deer and elk farming industry.
IDEFA's mission is to help preserve hunting traditions for future generations. We accomplish this by building relationships with the hunting community, government agencies, one-on-one relationships and a support network of statewide deer and elk farmers and hunting preserve owners and operators.
Through IDEFA, Hoosiers benefit from prosperous, healthy and ethical deer and elk farming by:
- providing safe hunting access to everyone
- extending the hunting season
- encouraging Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) inspection
- supporting Indiana Board of Animal Health oversight
- providing fun family experiences
- supporting statewide economic boost